As our Mx3 Barcelona tagline states, we will feature "leaders, innovators, and mavericks in media" on stage in Barcelona. With an emphasis on innovation, they will be individuals propelling the industry forward in various ways.
Current confirmed Speakers
Hosts & Interviewers
The speaker line-up will include an international mix of speakers from independent creators to large, multinational consumer and B2B specialist media, along with guests in related sectors such as tech.
Speakers at Mx3 Barcelona will have insights worth hearing. With stage sessions off-the-record, conversations will be open and honest, even robust.
Ultimately, it is about business progress and success. Platitudes won’t get us there.
Speakers and hosts so far confirmed include:
- Alan Soon, Founder and CEO, Splice Media, Singapore
- Álex Poderoso, Chief Digital Officer, RBA, Spain
- Andrés Rodriguez, President, Spainmedia and ARI, Spain
- Andrew Losowsky, Head of Community Products, Vox Media, USA
- Andy Burt, MD of CFO.com and Proformative.com at Industry Dive, USA
- Bettina Widne, Head of Vertical Hub, Blick Gruppe, Ringier, Switzerland
- Carolyn Morgan, Founder, Speciall Media, UK
- Colin Morrison OBE, Publisher-Editor, Flashes & Flames - The Global Media Weekly, UK
- Erika Marzano, Project Manager: Audience Development, Deutsche Welle, Germany
- George Montagu, Senior Manager and Head of Insight, FT Strategies, UK
- Jacob Donnelly, Founder, A Media Operator, and Publisher, Morning Brew, USA
- Jean-Paul Reparon, MD, Agri Media, The Netherlands
- Kritasha Gupta, Head of Business Development, Financial Times, UK
- Martin Ashplant, MD, TechPro B2B vertical, Future, UK
- Michelle Myers, Chief Revenue Officer, Wright's Media, USA
- Mike Chaffe, CEO, Wolves Summit, Poland
- Natasha Christie-Miller, former CEO, President of Ascential Intelligence and Senior Advisor to TED Conferences and other, UK
- Neil Thackray, Former Co-founder and CEO, Agribriefing, Non-Executive Director, Gambit Media, and Host, Media Makers Meet - Mx3, UK
- Paul Miller, CEO, Questex, USA
- Preethi Nallu, Global Director, Report for the World, Spain
- Rachel Arthur, Founder and Editor, Boom Saloon, UK
- Richard O'Connor, CEO, B2B Marketing and Propolis, UK
- Sharon Waxman, CEO and Founder, TheWrap, USA
- Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Co-founder and CEO, Her Campus Media, USA
- With more to be announced in the coming weeks
We have collaborated with speakers from multiple sectors and businesses, from global media and tech mega-brands to enterprising independents engaged in highly clever pursuits.
For Mx3 Barcelona, we are specifically seeking those with a stake in specialist media who drive the sector forward through their innovations and determination.
If you wish to submit a speaker proposal, send your ideas to Cobus Heyl at firstname.lastname@example.org